Sunday, January 4, 2015

Places, Found on Pinterest, That I Would Love to Go…..Lago di Braies, Italy

What a beautiful photo that I found on Pinterest.  Looks like it would be a wonderful place to visit.  I bet that water is cold though.  I wonder where those stairs lead? After a bit of google research I found that they lead down to the boats….That makes sense:-)
This is where I would stay because this hotel sits on the lake shore.
It got pretty good reviews.

I would take the hike around the lake with my camera in hand:-)


When ever I take a trip I try to find a church to photograph.
This would be the one.
Church on lake Lago di Braies in Dolomiti Mountains









Maybe someday I will get the opportunity to visit.  For today I can dream.
Happy travels/dreams everyone and happy Pinning:-)
(All the photos were found online or on Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment